Monday, March 10, 2014

Outdoor Camera

Santa brought an outdoor camera to Red Door Coop.  We've been using it to track any bird behavior that might give us information about the civil unrest in the coop.  While the camera hasn't taught us anything new about the birds, it has given Papa Hen and I a really good idea of what our backsides look like while we are in the coop.  I won't share any of THOSE pictures, but I will let you see a few glimpses of the birds.  Poor Bill isn't in any of the photos because she doesn't jump up onto the perches.  Fitz doesn't either, but she is in one picture in the process of being caged.  I mean isolated.

Bruiser takes a good picture, don't you think?


Here's Lou looking down at Fitz in the isolation chamber.

Here's Mama Hen gently placing Fitz into her temporary quarters.  See her wings flapping?

Did I mention that Bill has a bare red belly right now?  A new day and a new challenge!

Papa Hen and I agree that these birds are full of surprises.  


No comments: